Music Box


Monday, March 29, 2010

Girls


Every girl in the world deserves to have a smile on there face..
But you see girls with broken hearts all over the place..
If it was up too me, I would make sure you would never go through pain..
I would hold the umbrella for you when you walking in though the rain..
A girl with a broken heart is like a song without words..
Girls should be free to travel the world like beautiful birds..
But every where you look there's a girl being mistreated..
you just have to find the right guy..
who is worthy of your heart to give..
Like I said, all girls should have a smile and that pretty face..
Remember, take your time, finding love is not a race :*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like this quote so much,
so i just simply copy
from someone~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment