Music Box


Saturday, March 27, 2010


I'm started a new job on 22nd March 2010 at Center Point.
It is a construction and development company.
So the account jobs are fully challenges to me because
I never tried any development's account before.
Although I were worked at accounting firm before.
During this week, I'm trying to understand how the accounts work
and adapted myself into the new working environment.
Now, I'm just really insight that how complexity account is.
But I wiling to learn it. Actually, even though there got a senior guide me.
But she just can explaining to me.
And I must to know how to do the account.
Even I had done the account, but I'm not so sure and
confident whether it was correct or not. So now,
I'm so scare that I have done nothing to them
and scare they will fire me. T_T. I hope that my boss
and the senior account can teach and train me patiently.

Hmmm~~ actually I want to take a photo of my workplace.
But it's have a CCTV behind me at the ceiling~ LOL so cham~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment