Music Box


Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas gifts from Dar Dar. : )
Last Friday we went Segama Upper Star for our Christmas Dinner.
Actually, we had decided to dinner at Little Italy. Unfortunately,
it was full then we had no choice to go Upper Star.
We were having chicken chop, lamb chop, pepperoni pizza and drinks.
We got so full at the night. LoL
After that, we went to dar dar friend's bakery shop at Lintas.

On the way to Lintas, Suddenly dar dar took a pack of Jewerly to me.
And I were surprised for that. I hadn't expected that he would bought me
a Christmas gift. I really do appreciate it. : )

At the bakery shop. 
We sat at there and listening to his friends singing Christmas songs.
They are very like to sing. Haha...
It was really full of Christmas atmosphere at there. 
 
 Self captured, before he came to fetch me..hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment