Music Box


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

冬至

Today is 冬至, and my boss allowed office half day work.
After finished my work for today, then I went for shopping and also
wait for my mum at the same time. I walked around Warisan Square for
buy a new handbag. My previous bags are old already.
Actually, Yesterday I had looked around Padini Shop and fancied a Seed brand
with dark pink bag. Unfortunately, I had not enough money to buy it at the time and
I decided to buy at the next day.

So just now after work, I went to Warisan Padini Shop for the bag.
Haiz....I weren't saw the bag that I want. Then, I tried ask
the staff, she said it has been sold already. And out of stock. 
T_T

I had no choice, then looked another one. But, I don't like the other one.
Then, I went to Charles & Keith and Roxy to look around.
Finally, I bought my new bag at Charles & Keith which is the
cheapest price in the shop. This is sorrow.
I can't afford for the other nice bags in the shop. And not willing to buy.

______________________________________________________________

Self - Capture before and after hair cutting.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment