Music Box


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I really don't know whats happening to me, I can't
slept well recently, always woke up at the midnight 
I cannot fall deep sleep whole night, and 
there are a lot clutter screen on my mind when
I was sleeping. It was made me cannot completely to rest
or "charge my body's battery"...zzz
Then, I felt blur and sleepy every morning.


There is one more serious problem of my body is that I've
been "constipated" problem again. What the shit!!!
So yesterday I've started to drink Apple Vinegar plus more Honey every night
until I can "Boom" well then I will stop this. 
Unfortunately, the taste of vinegar is so sour and
it has a bad smell like "Foot Odor"...yiuuuuu....
Despite this, I still have to endure it. No choice...>.<"
Anyway, hopefully the smell won't fly to my neighbor's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment