Music Box


Sunday, August 22, 2010


Yesterday noon, Saturday...
I always free on whole Saturday.
Then, I was opened my PPS that I had
quite long time hadn't touched it.
After upgraded my PPS, then I was
started to search some new movie that I missed
before. It was "Sex and the City 2".

I'm not that insane for this movie but I'm love this
kind of movie, especially the New York girls, live
their life fashionable, always keep self at good status,
try the best for their roles of their life and enjoy their Luxurious
trip and everything. I was very envy for that. It is my Dream story of my life.
Unfortunately, I born in Malaysia. Live in Malaysia that
the country's economy growing like a turtle. Because of "..."
I wouldn't like to type some "Sensitive" words or the truth for Malaysia to
avoid some trouble. 
Okay, I was digressed already. Back to the main topic.

In the movie, It has shown the 4 girls traveled at Dubai.
>.<
I'm really really hope that one day I able to travel there.
One of my dream travel place. I knew it is not that easy.
Because of "$$$". I knew $$ unable to fulfill anythings but
it can fulfill more than half of my dreams. $_$




lol...movie day again...haha
Tha Last Air bender. Hmmm,
A little bit wordy but not that bored.
It might be has next episode. I will follow it.

Cool boy... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment