Music Box


Saturday, July 17, 2010

World Cup 2010 - Wavin Flag



After watched this, I have a very strong feeling that
I hope I could watch live matches of the 2014 World Cup at Brazil.
I like the atmosphere of World Cup that we can see there 
are different of nations came from different country 
to support their team. 
I'm really hope that I'm  the one of them.
Draw a flag on my face and play the world cup toys
or horn or what to support the team that I want.

Actually I would like to support Malaysia too
but unfortunately Malaysia could be the weakness team in the
list of World Cup 2014, or Malaysia even hasn't a chance
 to attend the World Cup. T_T 
So forget about it.

LoL
I would like to know, do have any nations go for 
the live world cup stadium but support the other country?
Cause I may not spent any hope in Malaysia except
any miracle occurs to Malaysia at that time. LOL
There are 4 years to go, hopefully I could find some friends
that can accompany me to achieve this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment