Music Box


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Do not lock this


Last night we watched Eclipse at Growball Cinema.
It was full again. Luckily, I bought tickets early and got 
nice seats also. Unfortunately, there had a foot smelly. wuakkkk!!!!
Don't know where it's came from. We kept using the
"虎彪油" put at our nose, tried to cover the smell.

He said this movie is so bored and not understood what
did the movie express for. Hahaha....
I already guessed that he will say that. LoL

In my opinion, I feel it was not that bad and also not so good.
 Because love movie always been like that. Talked more than action.
hehehe...

Hahaha, after movie then he fetched me home, when
I closed the door, I saw this notice. Hahaha,
It was wrote by my dad, my parents were worried about
either me or my brother will late and they were sleeping
at that time, no one can opened the door for me or my brother.
Then dad wrote the notice to remind me or my brother that
who was the more earlier back home, don't lock that first. Hahaha...

At Last, I'm back home earlier than my brother. So I'm sure didn't lock
that, but when my brother back home, he thought I'm still outside,
so he also doesn't lock that too. =.=||| 
Actually, it was my fault, cause after I read the notice, I
must to take it off. But I didn't. 
How stupid i am. LoL

Ok, my mum told me that notice was wrote by my dad.
But I feel the handwriting looks like wrote by my youngest brother
 LoL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment