Music Box


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Movie Movie ~!


The Legend of Yip Man, last last Saturday, me and
dar dar went to watch this movie. Before this, I thought it will not really nice 
without Donnie Yen. It's was nicer than what I expected. But i have
to mention that some of the parts were quite a little fake. LoL
Hmm, It was a little bit careless for director of this movie.


The Karate Kid, Last night we went to watch 
this movie also. For my opinion, why it was
using "Karate Kid" not "Kung fu Kid". Because,
whole the movie just mentioned Chinese kungfu not
Karate and the Karate is came from Japan not China. =.="
I just feel a little bit curious for the title of the movie. hehe
Actually it was not too bad. That's all.

Now I just waiting for the Twilight saga: Eclipse. I'm
really really can't wait for see Edward Cullen. Hehe..
But the movie still haven't on show at KK Cinema. zzz
How come so slow a? zzz Alamak

 And then the Sex and the city 2, Unfortunately, I think i better watch 
from PPS or download lo. Cause I have no chances to
watch this le. The movie is going to stop showing at
cinema le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment