Music Box


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Diary Part 1


Weather : Normal
After work then attended Taxation replacement class then
home and dinner then play with puppy then bath then dry my hair.
After all this, all the tiredness come out. Exhausted. This is
what my meaningless life. Everyday self encourage to do
some meaningful things or learn somethings. Actually, yes I 
have learned somethings everyday.
However, there is not enough to pursue my goal.
Because there is a lot peoples around growing so fast.
Anywhere, the faith that I try to always persist it is think
positively, face the trouble comes to me, receive fails
occur on me and turn it as a motivation to overcome
my weakness. I would thick my face when someone
teasing me. Look down at me. 

No one is the top and no one is the last.


Cold joke heard from my lecturer tonight.
老虎和狮子打架,谁得利?



Answer : 杨德利 ( 羊得利 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment