Music Box


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Robin Hood


Sypnosis:
Russell Crowe plays Robin of Loxley in an origin story of 
Robin Hood that reportedly hews close to 
historical facts of the period. 
Abandoned as a child, 
he finds community with the common people 
of Nottingham. Robin's abandonment and 
trust issues hamper his ability to fall in love. 
He meets his match in Marion (Cate Blanchett), 
a strong independent woman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Friday 15th May 2010,
Dar dar and me went to watch Robin 
Hood at Growball. Hmm~~
This movie is quite boring to me. LOL
Especially at the middle part.
I almost felt asleep in the cinema. zzz
But to my dar dar, he won't feel
any bored about this kind 
of movie..=.="


Took some photos during
waiting dar dar come to 
fetch me~zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment