Music Box


Thursday, May 20, 2010

眼白有血斑

Yesterday morning, when i woke up
and ready to wear contact lense,
i noticed that inside my left eye
has blood. It was scared me you know?
I though my eye got problem, but I 
have no feel any pain or itchy.
Just like normal. 
But
Why become like that? I think 
the day before yesterday night, I were
watching tv on the bed and then fall
asleep with wearing glasses. So
it maybe the glasses will press
my eyes. Anyway, after i searched
web to find out what happening, it's
nothing to worry about that. Just have to 
take care my eyes and don't knead it.


4 Comments:

  1. DaphnE said...
    yday my eyes oso hav oo!my right eyes, duno same wif u or not lar,but oso hav blood like tat,lol == i ask my mum y like this,she said 微血管破掉,eyes not enuf rest,zz
    Bong Bong said...
    i thk are the same thing,cz i asked my mum, she oso told me like tat...lol
    Unknown said...
    yer... wear spec mah..
    Chloe Bong said...
    lol...now ok a little bit oready~

Post a Comment