Music Box


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Struggle


How I wish that I could have this view from my living
room. I am look for one day that I will be a
successful accountant or rich person to have
luxuries house, car, accessories, branded and so on.
Off course, everyone wish for that too.

This dream just only comes to my mind or dreams.
It is far away to achieve it. Or maybe I
unable to get it. I think when I achieve, I
maybe already old, or I may give up on the way
for it. Every time, I am realize to achieve a goal
must be work hard and passion. But, every time
I want to study, I will procrastinate and again and again.
 What a bad habit.

This is what I am struggling. 
Give up or continue work hard.
 Sometimes, the fire in my heart 
is because of the reality become smaller.

This is what I wish
God will guide me and
bless me to on the fire and
push me to my dream. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment