Music Box


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Diary Part 10

Financial Stability
|
Financial Security
|
Financial Freedom
|
Financial Abundance ๑۩۞۩๑


The level of financial..

I learned from a book.
Actually, everyday, every moments
I am thinking how to get rich by my self.
I am jealous for those rich girls having pretty face,
body-shape, using branded, nice car, luxurious house
and so on. 
I stopped and thought about myself. 
Even a "Financial Stability" I didn't meet it.
How sad it is.
I completely agree that all of us want to be "Financial Freedom"
even "Financial Abundance"...
No work, and yet the $$ still come.
Enjoy life everyday....

The first two levels may not be hard to fulfill.
There are just the basic financial level to survive for a person nowadays.
So when someone told me about "Money not everything",
In stead of this, I rather believe "No money, you are nothing" for
"Current Life".

To be rich with "Ethic",
it is not as easy as having a professional paper,
it is harder than it more more...
I cannot imagine how strong perseverance have
for those rich guys.

Anyway,
I knew what are my big weakness that retard me to 
pursue my goals.
 
I have to overcome it,  
"Lazy" and "Passive".
This are my inherent personality.
I want "Thick" my face....


1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    bong bong follow my new blog~~ www.kiciken.com
    kekeke

Post a Comment