Music Box


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Diary Part 5


I think I would release my exam pressure by writing blog
rather than posting on my facebook wall twice a year.

"Very Good" the exam on early of June 2011. Unfortunate, I
have chosen two difficult papers in ACCA part 2. Totally, lost 
confident for this coming exam. Start from now to exam date 
just few more weeks only. I haven't covered whole the syllabus of 
the two papers. When I tried to do the past year questions, 
I was totally blank even I had read the study text book before.

Another tax paper, I haven't started to revision it yet. The audit paper
has used a lot of time to understand it. I do not know how should I
arrange my time for preparing my exam.

Anyway, I should not give up now. May God bless me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment