Music Box


Friday, June 5, 2009



Yesterday night, dar2 and me went to
participate my primary school best
friend's birthday party. She's standing
at the middle in the photo. She name is
Cynthia and same age with me. Hehe

I'm very surprise when i saw her.
Because, she become pretty and pretty. And,
she wearing the long white dress looks so sexy.

During, the birthday party i met my secondary school
mate too. She's name Yan Nee. Long time no see her already.
This is the second surprise to me, cause Yan Nee
got a boy friend already. LOL

After, sang the birthday song and finished dinner.
My friend Cynthia want to play a game.
The game was the people
who were choose by her must to
do what she said.
If lose, we gonna to drink a cup
of pure Black Mabel.

Ok, The first round is she was order her
friends to dance hot dance. LoL..
It's boys pk girl. They start the music,
then they start dancing. They dance
just like dance at disco. LoL
But at the last, girls
were lose. LOL

The second Round is to kiss each other.
Hahaha, Luckily i hadn't choose by her.
And they no kiss each other too. LOL

The third round is the slow dance.
Now, this time Yan Nee, her boy friend,
dar2 and me were choose by her.
This was the first time that i dancing with him.
Hahaha~~~~ But, at last we were lose to Yan Nee couple
so gonna punished to drink one cup of black mabel.
But, the bir not i drink
it's was dar dar drink. If not i will drunk.

The last round was singing. This round nothing to say.
So, i just skip it. The most interest thing is
our turn to order the birthday girl and
her's friend to do what we said. They dance hot
dance, french kiss, and slow dance. LOL
I only can said, she's dance very well. And
she dare to kiss so long with her's boy friend.


I'm so envy to her, cause she improve and
improve. And, i felt she's very enjoy her life.




7 Comments:

  1. CMZ said...
    last time me n daphne went tat one?
    coz i macam remember after her bday then ur bday coming soon
    Chloe Bong said...
    #cmz#

    lol...yaya
    WeiYew_Tan said...
    got long time not meet my old fren...
    miss them very...
    DaphnE said...
    you can become better n better too ,wakaka, add oil add oil~
    Chloe Bong said...
    #刺猬博客~哦屁~#

    lol, 该找他们叙旧叙旧一下了..lol
    Chloe Bong said...
    #DaphnE#

    lol...thx ya...
    马小玲 said...
    actually everyday is a present~

Post a Comment